Documentation, Inspector and Typewriter Enhancements - Version 1.2.7
Documentation, Inspector and Typewriter Enhancements
- The typewriter can now display more characters per frame.
- The documentation, its roadmap and the support form have been improved and are now all hosted on a new dedicated website.
- Improved the Inspector for the following components: “TextAnimator” “TextAnimatorPlayer” (including base class), “Global Data” scriptable object.
- Added: Methods for starting or stopping the typewriter
- Added: Option to disable appearance/behavior effects for all TextAnimators.
- Improved: Custom Actions API [if you created custom actions, please read the updating guide].
- Change: TextAnimator.cs, “hasActions” boolean is now internal.
- Added: You can now decide from which methods automatically start the typewriter (“show text” “on enable” etc.)
- General: typewriter minimum delay has been lowered to 0.0001.
You can read the full changelog here.
Have a lovely day!